Increasingly extreme weather events require ever more complex drainage concepts in civil engineering, building construction and building services. For this, ACO creates system solutions that help protect people from water and vice versa. Every ACO product secures the path of water within the ACO system chain with the aim of being able to recycle it in an ecologically and economically sensible way. All over the world, customers benefit from the strengths of the ACO Group:
- the entrepreneurial continuity of a family business,
- the market leadership in the core business of surface drainage
- the high proportion of in-house development and production
- local presence in the worldwide growth markets
- and the clear positioning as a leader in quality and innovation.
As a family-owned company with reliable values and principles, ACO, under the management of Hans-Julius Ahlmann and his son Iver Ahlmann, attaches great importance to transparency and continuity towards customers, partners and employees. The sharing and exchange of knowledge, among other things in the ACO Academy, and a lively multicultural corporate culture round off the image of a global player with a lot of healthy down-to-earthness.